All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Missing ?

BUMNOTE

Not sure if this in correct area,but.....Whats happened to The prof....not seen him posting lately.

jonf

Last post seemed to be 8 April, when he made several posts. Since then nothing.

OP
B

BUMNOTE

Think we all struggle at sometime...got his bass,as in guitar?Hope he returns,bit of a character I think,though never met him.

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
I'd wondered where he's got to. I'm pleased to here he's still involved in music making and probably a bit of mischief making too :)

spike

Old Indian
Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
Maybe he's too busy being rather friendly with Benedict Cumberbatch.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.
*ahem*

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom