SYOS

Missing ?

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
I'd wondered where he's got to. I'm pleased to here he's still involved in music making and probably a bit of mischief making too :)

spike

Old Indian
Subscriber
Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.

tenorviol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Can't someone ring 'im up, or nip round with a baseball cap and knock on 'is door. I also miss his mischievous humour and witty cisms.
I mean that is awfully precocious and naughty isn't it, being the life and soul of the saxophone party and then just running off without so much as a by your leaf, and joining the diddley diddley dumbos in the bass clef section.
He could just send us a postcard or drop us a line about his experiences in the world of the lower wavelengths.
*ahem*

Top Bottom