support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Minight cowboy theme. Toots at the Boston pops. you tube

Adrian63

Hi beautiful mornin. I had this blasting last night. John Barry, Mancini. It does not get better. I gotta split for a while. The Berg hunt is on. I then gotta blow it in. Then record on it. I have not fogotten Petes blog, nor the contribution for the b.t. Thanks Chris. See you round guys. Nice meetin you all. Best Bud. Always!

Are you off?

Hi beautiful mornin. I had this blasting last night. John Barry, Mancini. It does not get better. I gotta split for a while. The Berg hunt is on. I then gotta blow it in. Then record on it. I have not fogotten Petes blog, nor the contribution for the b.t. Thanks Chris. See you round guys. Nice meetin you all. Best Bud. Always!

I noticed from a couple of your posts that you may be on the move Bud ...

Sorta goodbye's ... ? [That's my take on it] ...

You seem like a guy in a hurry ... Wossup ? Cops? or is it the CaSLm ... collecting on an unpaid debt ... ;}

Don't leave us in suspenders ... Tell us if you are off to someplace new ...

or let us know you'll be around later ...

Oh! yep! - If I got this all wrong - I don't mind you telling me in your own words - to butt out!... Lmao

Hi Sunray. I gotta get playin man. I aint goin noplace. Its what i do man. Working on my own material. Slide guitar, texas tenor vibe. I play both; also drums. I studied under Ron Parry years back. So, i gotta put it together. I do this on an android phone. I aint too interested in computer ****. Thats it man. Of course i will pop in from time to time. If i am welcome. The vibe here is great. Take it easy. Bud.

My Mistake ...

Yep mate - Clip was good - glad your gonna stick around a while ...

Lots of the stuff you say make a plenty of sense ...

You have obviously much experience and much to share ...

Cheers :cheers:

Thanks man. Y'know; o.k. Bills and that stuff yeah. We all have to do it. The playing, exploring of my instruments, has given me thirty years of satisfaction. I enjoy it more every day. Thing is; and its very hippy but absolute. You gotta keep your yin yang in balance. Thai chi, yoga, meditation. Yeah if you want. What i am saying is peace of mind. That goes. Man; i have gone off on two year playing tangents, only to scrap it, and then repair the damage. Its hard man. Thats what its all about i think. You have to live in the mindset of an artist full time. For artist; read, sensitve. Best Bud.

Mornin all. Thanks Kev, i love Germany man. I am by nature obbsessive. I do frankly, little, but at full tilt. I guess i was worried about this becomin just that; eatin up time that could not be " better spent. " but used in a more productive manner. Hey. A man has gotta have freinds. When it does become an obstacle; then i go. Until then a coupla hours a day; in great company. Thats just fine. Thanks Sunray. I gave it some thought man. Great day to all.Thanks. Bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i was worried about this becomin just that; eatin up time that could not be " better spent. " but used in a more productive manner. Hey. A man has gotta have freinds. When it does become an obstacle; then i go. Until then a coupla hours a day; in great company. Thats just fine. Thanks Sunray. I gave it some thought man. Great day to all.Thanks. Bud.

Discussion forums like this can be really productive - iideas, frineds, help with problems, blockages.... Just needs keeping under control, cos they're as bad as GAS otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom