All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Minight cowboy theme. Toots at the Boston pops. you tube

Adrian63

Hi beautiful mornin. I had this blasting last night. John Barry, Mancini. It does not get better. I gotta split for a while. The Berg hunt is on. I then gotta blow it in. Then record on it. I have not fogotten Petes blog, nor the contribution for the b.t. Thanks Chris. See you round guys. Nice meetin you all. Best Bud. Always!

Sunray

Are you off?

Hi beautiful mornin. I had this blasting last night. John Barry, Mancini. It does not get better. I gotta split for a while. The Berg hunt is on. I then gotta blow it in. Then record on it. I have not fogotten Petes blog, nor the contribution for the b.t. Thanks Chris. See you round guys. Nice meetin you all. Best Bud. Always!
I noticed from a couple of your posts that you may be on the move Bud ...

Sorta goodbye's ... ? [That's my take on it] ...

You seem like a guy in a hurry ... Wossup ? Cops? or is it the CaSLm ... collecting on an unpaid debt ... ;}

Don't leave us in suspenders ... Tell us if you are off to someplace new ...

or let us know you'll be around later ...

Oh! yep! - If I got this all wrong - I don't mind you telling me in your own words - to butt out!... Lmao

Adrian63

Hi Sunray. I gotta get playin man. I aint goin noplace. Its what i do man. Working on my own material. Slide guitar, texas tenor vibe. I play both; also drums. I studied under Ron Parry years back. So, i gotta put it together. I do this on an android phone. I aint too interested in computer ****. Thats it man. Of course i will pop in from time to time. If i am welcome. The vibe here is great. Take it easy. Bud.

Sunray

My Mistake ...

Yep mate - Clip was good - glad your gonna stick around a while ...

Lots of the stuff you say make a plenty of sense ...

You have obviously much experience and much to share ...

Cheers :cheers:

Adrian63

Thanks man. Y'know; o.k. Bills and that stuff yeah. We all have to do it. The playing, exploring of my instruments, has given me thirty years of satisfaction. I enjoy it more every day. Thing is; and its very hippy but absolute. You gotta keep your yin yang in balance. Thai chi, yoga, meditation. Yeah if you want. What i am saying is peace of mind. That goes. Man; i have gone off on two year playing tangents, only to scrap it, and then repair the damage. Its hard man. Thats what its all about i think. You have to live in the mindset of an artist full time. For artist; read, sensitve. Best Bud.

Adrian63

Mornin all. Thanks Kev, i love Germany man. I am by nature obbsessive. I do frankly, little, but at full tilt. I guess i was worried about this becomin just that; eatin up time that could not be " better spent. " but used in a more productive manner. Hey. A man has gotta have freinds. When it does become an obstacle; then i go. Until then a coupla hours a day; in great company. Thats just fine. Thanks Sunray. I gave it some thought man. Great day to all.Thanks. Bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I guess i was worried about this becomin just that; eatin up time that could not be " better spent. " but used in a more productive manner. Hey. A man has gotta have freinds. When it does become an obstacle; then i go. Until then a coupla hours a day; in great company. Thats just fine. Thanks Sunray. I gave it some thought man. Great day to all.Thanks. Bud.
Discussion forums like this can be really productive - iideas, frineds, help with problems, blockages.... Just needs keeping under control, cos they're as bad as GAS otherwise...

Adrian63

Exactly Kev. Balance. Anyhow. Slide guitar. Kelly joe Phelps. Go there; you tube. ( Go there is song name ) not, you go th, er not hmm. Enjoy.

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Good clip Bud. Lovely tune which I haven't heard for a long time. Toots is a pretty good jazz guitarist as well.
Andrew

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom