Pyrografix
Senile Member
- Messages
- 931
- Location
- Sunny Aberdeenshire
Very best wishes for a lovely and peaceful Christmas to you all!
😛
😛
Ah! I now understand the saying, "normal for Norfolk".Many of you already know that I am not of your world and that I originated on Krondiclanusa in the 14th galaxy of your universe.
Some will also know of my long yet uneventful journey to Norfolk in England, travelling to your planet on the beam of a Sunray - hence my earth name.
Since entering this atmosphere and materialising as a humanoid I have made many contacts with the earth people and have become rather fascinated in your customs and ways.
This post means nothing without a clip 😉 Looking forward to hearing said clip 🙂Merry Christmas. I got started this afternoon by recording an SATB 'Ding Dong...' on alto and bari. It got me feeling all festive.
Devil's horn? Or heavenly instrument?Happy Christmas to all. I have been putting these decorations on my tree for 20 years... Only just noticed that some of my angels are playing sax...
I hope you all enjoy xmas in the way to want to.
@Sunray, how bad was life on Krondiclanusa that you prefer Norfolk?
Ah! I now understand the saying, "normal for Norfolk".
Cheers!
Happy Christmas!


Happy Christmas to all. I have been putting these decorations on my tree for 20 years... Only just noticed that some of my angels are playing sax...
