• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Miscellaneous Merry Christmas

:old: Many of you already know that I am not of your world and that I originated on Krondiclanusa in the 14th galaxy of your universe.

Some will also know of my long yet uneventful journey to Norfolk in England, travelling to your planet on the beam of a Sunray - hence my earth name.

Since entering this atmosphere and materialising as a humanoid I have made many contacts with the earth people and have become rather fascinated in your customs and ways.
Ah! I now understand the saying, "normal for Norfolk".
Cheers!
Happy Christmas!
 
Happy Christmas to all. I have been putting these decorations on my tree for 20 years... Only just noticed that some of my angels are playing sax...
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1375.webp
    DSCN1375.webp
    32.7 KB · : 61
During a lull in festivities, that is, after dinner, opening presents (the new D'Addario mouthpiece from the lovely Mrs YC and books on Ellington and Armstrong from sons...) and before an evening's eating, drinking, watching TV or new Blu Ray films, I just want to take a moment to say Merry Christmas to all my chums in the Caff, that nice Mr Thomas and the mods.
Cheers all!
YC
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,258
Messages
575,914
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom