support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

MaSLM QUICKY MEET

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Hi Everybody

Sorry to say this month has been flying past far too quickly to be able to work out the best time for a meet up,but something happened last night to make me consider convening a quicky meet for anyone that would like to and can make it this Wednesday ie the day after tomorrow,my tutor is popping round on his way somewhere else and may be here for a couple of hrs and I thought he might like to meet a few of the lads from the forum,so anyone that can make it anytime after 12 Dinner time you are welcome to come along to an open house meet up,please let me know if you intend to get along here for catering reasons any new attendee's will be given address details when you notify me of your intention to come,hope to see some of you that can make it at short notice....john

Hi John
I'm very much a possible only thing that will stop me is the weather, so my question is... what is the M62 like for travelling to your home ? Only reason i ask is my future son in law (depends on the bursary he offers me) travels from Liverpool to Manchester and he turned around today saying the M62 was bad !!
Cheers
Kev

Hi John
I'm very much a possible only thing that will stop me is the weather, so my question is... what is the M62 like for travelling to your home ? Only reason i ask is my future son in law (depends on the bursary he offers me) travels from Liverpool to Manchester and he turned around today saying the M62 was bad !!
Cheers
Kev

I think outside of rush hour it's OK. I have 2 colleagues who sit near me at work (one lives in west Derby, the other in Crosby). There has recently been considerable cussing at the mention of the M62.

John - probably not able to make it at such short notice as I need to book the day off.

Hi John
Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev

Nice to see the enthusiasm and I do appreciate it's very short notice I don't know of any traffic problems other than the obvious weather conditions I suppose we will have to see how this goes on on Tuesday, I think the probs mentioned by Ron and his colleagues is because they go round the M60 the other way towards Derbyshire but I might be wrong,here's hoping things pan out and the roads clear with a bit of luck it might be OK......John

I think outside of rush hour it's OK. I have 2 colleagues who sit near me at work (one lives in west Derby, the other in Crosby). There has recently been considerable cussing at the mention of the M62.

John - probably not able to make it at such short notice as I need to book the day off.

Hi Ron

Sorry you won't be able to make it,I always new it was short notice but thought I would give it a try maybe next time ....John

Sorry John. Can't make it this time. :-(

Thanks for even thinking about it in this weather I can't say I blame you,your attendance is always much appreciated,I was considering doing another next week but am now thinking at this late stage in the month it is probably better to leave it over till early next month and forget about the January meet,damn a failure already,look forward to seeing you all soon .....John

Ps looks like your smiley failed if that's what it was

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom