support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Manchester Victims RIP

trimmy

One day i will...
IMG_3428.JPG

I can't press like or anything else at that post.

It's a shame..... I'm terribly sad since I heard about this.

The worst, nasty thing is that those scums attack at music concerts. Music is the finest art ..... it's the international language...... what do they think?

And also they attacked a kid audience.......I have no words.

I'm devastated...

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims and with the proud people of England & UK.

:(

Only the worst kind of human beings can do what they do. They are not interested in dialogue, just hurting those who live and enjoy freedom. Culture is their enemy.

My thoughts are with all my UK friends, even those I don't know, yet!

It was such a shock to wake to this news.... I could barely tell my son when I woke him as tears welled at the shock and disbelief.
It's been a beautiful sunny day today as if in defiance but it will take a lot to dry the tears of those now deeply suffering.

It's always horrific to hear of terrorist attacks no matter where but when it's close to home and a place you have visited, it is hard.

My heart goes out to those children that lost their lives, their families and the members of the emergency services who have to cope with the aftermath of these atrocities.....

Jx

I tried to get tickets for my Daughter & her Cousin for Christmas, thank God I was unsuccessful, targeting youngsters is a new low for these barbaric animals, my thoughts go out to the families & friends of the deceased..

I fell out with God, and I guess he fell out with me a long while back, because I reckon He's got a lot to answer for!
Every now and then I visit the Budhanet website. Yesterday's " Daily Enlightenment" reads quote ' What comes next? The next day or your next life? So what are you doing next " !!!

My thoughts are with all those who suffered loss or injury in Manchester. I hope they find sufficient love and strength to carry on. The perpetrators are eaten up with their own anger, non achievers who only crave notoriety in their own violent demise, sadly they take many undeserving innocent with them.

❤️ Manchester

I am heartbroken by the loss of all those innocent lives and the pain of the wounded. Ignorant,intolerant, uncultured fanatics may revel in this bloodshed but in my heart I know Good always prevails. We stand together.

Yes, it is a nice thought Pete. Thanks from me too.
A terrible, dark day in Manchester's history.
But life has to go on and cannot be stopped by moronic zealots who try to control our lives.
My eldest son's girlfriend was working in the arena on Monday night, but had luckily left just 5 minutes before the atrocity took place, thank God.
My youngest son has his 6th form prom in Manchester this Friday night and is determined not to miss it, as are his friends from school.

Let's hope there is a way forward from all this.

Sorry, not meant to be a political rant, but... feelings are running a little high at the moment.
Apologies if any offence caused.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom