support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Lists of Previous Ballads of the Month

When you consider updating the list, you may want to correct a minor typo:

Dec-15 NAMIA

I for one prefer NAIMA ! ;)

@jbtsax do you have an up to date list in Word or Excel you could email me please? If not just where you were up to would be appreciated

Ta

Jx

@jbtsax do you have an up to date list in Word or Excel you could email me please? If not just where you were up to would be appreciated

Ta

Jx
I have it in Word Perfect. Would that work for you? I just checked, and I can also save it in Excel or Word for Windows. Just tell me which you prefer, and what version you have.

Last edited:
I'm an excel girl at heart :)

Jx

@Jeanette - I'm moderating and organizing TOTM threads for years on SOTW and I've create index threads for the two TOTM's on SOTW. I make one post per year and add each month the description and a link to the thread of that month. That makes it very easy for people to check which numbers have been picked in the past and to jump to the threads.

That might be an idea for you too here on the forum (you will need the option to modify old threads for that).

Here is a link to the main TOTM index thread on SOTW (2018 post, scrolling backwards shows previous years):
SOTW TOTM (Tune of the Month) - MAIN THREAD INDEX since November 2009 onwards

@mrpeebee Thank you that might be the way to go. I was going to keep my own spreadsheet but you are right on a thread anybody can see it.

As a mod I can edit old threads so no problem :)

Jx

Hi all, I just compiled an updated list of the BOTM, I added the HOST ID to remind all who kindly proposed and managed that monthly theme.

How would you prefer it? PDF, xls, both maybe.

I'm not sure where is the best place to store such resources so it stays in the forum, @Jeanette ?

I have also prepared a similar list for SOTM. It's currently sorted alphabetically. I'll post it in the appropriate SOTM section.

Oh that's very kind but we do have one that I prepared and passed to Nigel to keep updated so we can give it to each host....

Jx

Hi all, I just compiled an updated list of the BOTM, I added the HOST ID to remind all who kindly proposed and managed that monthly theme.

How would you prefer it? PDF, xls, both maybe.

I'm not sure where is the best place to store such resources so it stays in the forum, @Jeanette ?

I have also prepared a similar list for SOTM. It's currently sorted alphabetically. I'll post it in the appropriate SOTM section.

@saxyjt - Please could you send the list to me in a PM as an Excel file. I will combine it with @Jeanette ’s and create postings like @mrpeebee does in SOTW.

Too many spreadsheets, too many data; I need a lie down

Back
Top Bottom