• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Saxophone beginners Left hand dexterity

ktmdom

Member
Messages
47
Location
UK
Are there any good exercises to build up left handed dexterity. As I'm right handed I feel this hand is stronger. I understand that this is a long road and don't expect anything to happen overnight, but I'm just curious as to whether there are any good exercises for dexterity?
 
Thanks for that. Just scanning through this is quite interesting (esp the exercises). It reminds me of an old engineering book that describes reed making in great detail.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,258
Messages
575,905
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom