PPT mouthpieces

Kaori crush

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
OK I'm an old guy and shouldn't be feeling like this but I just love the way Kaori Kobayashi plays and the music she plays I've even got her version of Nothing's Going to Change My Love for You from sax solo's .com and they have three more of her tunes but that's it. I was wondering if anyone can suggest somewhere to get more of her music...john

Thank you both for your input I had found the amazon stuff a hell of a price isn't it.I was hoping more for the dots side of things I don't know if a lot of what she plays are standard covers or her own stuff and where to get them from...thanks john

OK I'm an old guy and shouldn't be feeling like this but I just love the way Kaori Kobayashi plays and the music she plays I've even got her version of Nothing's Going to Change My Love for You from sax solo's .com and they have three more of her tunes but that's it. I was wondering if anyone can suggest somewhere to get more of her music...john

Hi John,
I also think Kaori is mustard (colmans english) also being a old guy.:w00t:

Have you seen this on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOzVTD7Y_sw&feature=fvw

This to me is real cool chill out sax. :cool::cool::cool:

Tony (teebones) :mrcool

Hi teebones

Me too it doesn't come any cooler than that, have you seen lady in red in favourite you tube clips...john

Story ...

Hey Hey John ...

I am sure you already know that Kaori Kobayashi has loads of stuff on UTube - This one was quite hard to find ... [Story] unfortunately it starts abruptly and ends before it should ... :shocked: but this complete [Sound Only version] is much better ...

I don't know of anywhere for you to get the dot's I'm afraid ...

Cheers mate ... :cheers:

H iSunray

Thanks for that your right I hadn't found this one,it's very nice isn't it, that's down for a bookmark then....john

Got to be honest I have a video of her playing Sunshine on my mobile phone, I have just gone and had another look at it and I am in lurrrve again. I think she is so cute and talented. I could listen to her all day.