support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

just arrived

Gday Doghorn.
I presume your dog plays the saxophone.

Please say hi in a more informative way, that way we can get to know you better and help you, or Jib you... that way the fun begins quicker....anyway Welcome.

I'm in Rural New Zealand....were abouts are U

Cheers & Ciao
Jimu

Hi thanks for the welcome
no but it sounds like the dog plays it , i've only been playing a short time so still getting the hang of it ,
im in yorkshire .

^^^^

Hi Doghorn,

Is this going to be one of those guessing intro's, we presume you play sax but which 1 or maybe 2 or 3 ? or even 4 who knows..... you do !!! :)))
What genre of music do you like playing, who's your influence ? I used to live in Yorkshire many many moons ago, Sheffield...ahhh had some good times :)
Some of the best countryside in the country

Kev

no not at all i bought a second hand boston alto a few years ago had a couple of lessons then i spotted a second hand guban tenor so bought that too , unfortunately my teacher was poorly and gave up teaching so i had nowhere to practice so i gave up too and packed them away for a few years, a crime i know !

Hi DH, welcome to the world of the sax, your hooked now >:) so don't try running away.... it's got you and you know it!!!! :shocked:

Enjoy ;}

Welcome from me in Norfolk ...

Hey hey Doghorn ...

Can you make your hired Horn sound just like a foghorn ...

If yes - keep practising, it will sound sweeter ...;}

Glad you found the Cafe mate ...

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom