support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Installation saxophone pads

www.zhmelody.com

Installation saxophone pads
To know here is that you can do so. "
First, you need a good clear work laid the surface of the parts. Remember, you will be in the reverse order from the demolition of re-assembly.
The pad is replaced, the delete key. It may be better to do for some time. Be sure to keep the order key and screws, as this will greatly ease the pain reorganization.
Once you have the key, clean saxophone.
Now you can polish your key and replace the pad. Do not use wet grinding. Use a dry polishing cloth or NEVR frosted This is not a liquid.
Delete to kill the old pad from the cup of the old pad. Clean as possible cup. If you have trouble clean, you can use a match or lighter to soften the old rubber heating pad cup.
Put a small amount of glue in the pad cup and positioning pad in the cup. Let us attempt to reorganize or adjust the pad dry 3-4 hours before.
Reassemble the saxophone.
Use matches or lighters, heating pads, cups, and adjust the leak until the glue to soften. Pad cups rest gently on the sound hole. Test leak.
This process may take some trial and error, just keep working. In some cases (the instruments drop, etc.), you may need a straight or slightly curved keys to get the proper fit.
We are a professional woodwind pads making company from Shanghai China.
Our products includes SAXOPHONE PADS, CLARINET PADS, FLUTE PADS, PICCOLO PADS, OBOE PADS, BASSO PAD CLARINET REEDS SAXOPHONE REEDS.
All the pads are made of 100% woolen felt, high qulity lambskin and bladder.
If you are interested in our products, we are willing to send you some free samples for you to test its quality and also with our price list included.
Zheng Hao Music
www.zhmelody.com

Yes, I know it's spam, but I'll leave it for a while as it's quite amusing

Funny thing is I will be able to see them at the Musikmesse (their Musikmesse stand no. is mentioned on the site) and tell them what I think of spammers!

spam.jpg

I had a real problem trying to understand all of that, maybe they need to be able to speak the queens English before trying to conduct business over here...just a thought.

Delete to kill the old pad from the cup of the old pad.

Pad cups rest gently on the sound hole. Test leak.

These are my favourite bits. A sort of curse followed by a mourning prayer.
I hope my English doesn't sound so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as mentioned, I will visit them at Frankfurt, I'm happy to relay any messages. Perhaps I should also collect addresses for them to send the free samples to.

I would love to come to Frankfurt too. An orgy of gadgets.
I recently acquired the swing chip, thanks to one of Pete's posts. Maybe I could find something equally innovative.

And, while there, I might have some of the old pads from the cups of the old pads deleted to kill.

Well, as mentioned, I will visit them at Frankfurt, I'm happy to relay any messages. Perhaps I should also collect addresses for them to send the free samples to.

Well I met Zheng hao music and they are a lovely couple:

zh.jpg

They promised to send me some samples for the good folk of the forum, and here are their stuff:

zh2.jpg

Stephen Howard said the pads looked very good, but will only know for sure once he's fitted some.

I am sure someone in the forum wouldn't mind helping them in their next translation, if you think they deserve it.
I am looking forward to reading more updates from the Music Mess.

I am sure someone in the forum wouldn't mind helping them in their next translation, if you think they deserve it.
I am looking forward to reading more updates from the Music Mess.

Ha yes, well I just posted one in reply to a thread on SOTW, and being a lazy git was about to copy and paste it here and SOTW went down)

That'll teach me to post there first!

Hello
I am new at this stage.
I live in Macedonia and I have a problem with www.zhmelody.com
I have an order from May 29, 2018 I'm not sure if this company still exists. I personally was satisfied with the products from www.zhmelody.com as with the price of products and quality. Unfortunately, this year all my orders have not been received

Well, since the initial creation of this thread 6 years ago apparently the company still exists. There is actually discussion of the quality of their pads over on the 'other' saxophone forum...with reports being somewhat promising (as in they are at least decent).

However, there are also reports that it takes forever to receive your pad order. I am assuming you have tried to contact them at the email on their website ?

A customer on the 'other' sax website thread said it took almost 2 months to receive his order.
This is unforgivable, IMHO - I have ordered chinese pads here and there via eFlay, and they never took longer than 2-1/2 weeks to get to me in the US, standard mail.
So for a bona-fide tech supply company to take any longer than that is quite bad.

Were you charged for the orders ? Is payment complete ?

If contacting them gets no answer...then I suggest you contact the bank or company of whatever method you used to pay (Paypal ? Credit Card ?) and try to reverse your charges.

Best of luck, and do let us know what happens. Because, I had been toying with the idea of trying some of their pads myself, but nothing gets my goat more than very slow turnaround time and bad seller communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ordered a magnet on March 15, 2018 but I did not get the order. Thanks to pay pal the money has been returned to me. But I am wondering if the company still exists? The mail does not answer. I use the products from this company for about 4 years. It is true that they come after a few months but now there is no trace of them. I would not want to recover the money because I need my order.According to the price, sausage pads are quite high quality and my customers are satisfied. For the year 2017, it has made general services for 65 sophophones. If I get all my orders, I'll be happy. I would like to get information on how to contact them. Thenks

Sorry - that is a tough spot to be in.

If I were in your shoes, I am afraid I would assume that my order is not coming, and take what steps I can to recover my payment...then order pads from another supplier.

I do wish you luck.

I also bought from them before. Early last year but I can't recall any trouble then. I'm not sure how long it took to get the order, but it wasn't too bad and the website provided a trace of the order status from paid to production and shipped with a tracking number.

But I placed another order last month and then things started wrong with the status remaining as unpaid while the Paypal payment went through just fine. So I emailed them repeatedly without ever being answered but finally the order status moved to production. But that's been over a week and nothing. Emailed again, still no answer...

I'll be patient for another week or so and if nothing comes, I'll probably request a credit from Paypal.

I was curious to try their products again in a slightly different format, but if they can't deliver it's not worth it!

Anyone else tried using them recently and failed?