• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Saxophones I'm trying to identify what model of Blessing Saxophone this is.

That saxhorn is impressive.
As for the Dixon brand, it is the subject of numerous trademark filings in the United States and Europe. The brand has been in use since 1982, and Reliance International Corp is the group behind these filings. They are behind several brands whose production has not yet been defined.
In addition to Dixon, they own Antigua and Antigua Winds.
Regarding the Blessing mentioned earlier, I don't see any striking resemblance to Jupiter, so as far as I'm concerned, the search isn't over yet ?
 
That saxhorn is impressive.
As for the Dixon brand, it is the subject of numerous trademark filings in the United States and Europe. The brand has been in use since 1982, and Reliance International Corp is the group behind these filings. They are behind several brands whose production has not yet been defined.
In addition to Dixon, they own Antigua and Antigua Winds.
Regarding the Blessing mentioned earlier, I don't see any striking resemblance to Jupiter, so as far as I'm concerned, the search isn't over yet ?
You are welcome to keep searching as long as you like. Having refurbished 100+ Jupiters and a good three dozen modern Blessings as well as Olds and Evettes...which are other common Jupe stencils....I am 90% sure it's a Jupe, just with a changed alt F# touch...common to obfuscate the maker a bit. A lot of telltale details match a 789....
 

Trending

Forum statistics

Topics
32,287
Messages
576,870
Members
8,093
Latest member
catct
Back
Top Bottom