PPT mouthpieces

I love Monday-Sunday

s.mundi

Good morning,

I'm fresh blood, so please allow me to introduce myself. My Earth given name is Marv, I landed on this planet 400 years ago and migrated to the Greater Houston area.
After college, I've spent the next twenty five years a business consult for oral surgeons and dentists. I guide/assist doctors through the process of building a new practice and supercharge an established practice to increase production.
I love to eat food and drink wine that's indicative of the places that we travel. A little bit of my time is spent lurking on the watch forums and own my shoes than most women. Each day, we try to gently experience at least fifteen minutes of uninterrupted silence. After filing for a divorce in 2014, I've been living the single life.
My teen daughter and I have a extremely healthy relationship. I just finish an intense summer medical college class, so my brain hurts........ and I kinda like to dooooodle on the saxophone.

Smiles and Sunshine days,
Marv

"In 1997", I met the most amazing woman. Prior to our relationship becoming serious, she was clear about three things.
#1. She wasn't having any more children.
#2. Sometimes she enjoyed a cigarette with her glass of wine..
#3. It was NOT her job to make me happy. She wanted to be an addition to my happiness.. When she said this, two things happened.
I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of life with this incredibly sexy lady and I needed to incorporate a passion in life ... The saxophone is just for fun and puts me in my lollipop world .

"In 1997", I met the most amazing woman. Prior to our relationship becoming serious, she was clear about three things.
#1. She wasn't having any more children.
#2. Sometimes she enjoyed a cigarette with her glass of wine..
#3. It was NOT her job to make me happy. She wanted to be an addition to my happiness.. When she said this, two things happened.
I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of life with this incredibly sexy lady and I needed to incorporate a passion in life ... The saxophone is just for fun and puts me in my lollipop world .
Fun is important. if you're not having fun playing the saxophone, you're doing it wrong. :)

Back
Top Bottom