support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hug your children - now.

Luluna

Café Supporter
Hug your kids tight when they come home safely from school tonight. There are too many families in Connecticut that won't be able to do that ever again.

From George Takei:

"This will be my only post today. We are shocked and horrified by the news coming out of Connecticut. When senseless violence takes the most innocent of lives, our grief is all the deeper.

Many will seek to turn their outrage to action. But now is not the time for politics. Let us instead reflect upon what was lost today, and first grieve together for the victims, many of whom were just children."

If you have a minute, say a prayer for the children and their families.

thanks.

From Magnolia Pearl:

"Breathe.
Listen for my footfall in your heart.
I am not gone but merely walk within you."
~Nicholas Evans

God Bless the little children and their hurting families.
Light speed little ones. xoxoxo

Truly awful. Mere words cannot express how sad this is. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

This act is insane. You can't ban insanity. The solution, if there is one, will not be a cliche or anything simple.

It's not an American phenomenon. It's happening all over the world.

How many children died elsewhere today?

Our hearts may never mend.

This is a terrible thing that has happened and we all send our sympathies to the families.

Of course it's natural that there will inevitably be discussion about how to help prevent this happening again, but this is not the thread to do that in, see Luluna's post.

I suggest people start a new thread specifically to discuss that gun law aspect. If it can stay on topic and respectful, then it should be OK, if it gets nasty, personal or political then it will go.

I am not a parent and Friday i was glad, in a strange way, that I am not. I do not know how any parent can survive that. As my Gt Aunt put it at her daugjter's funeral "You are not meant to bury your children".

Quite frankly this was an insane act by a troubled individual. I am not going near the gun control argument as I believe that if a person truly feels an uncontrollable desire to do something awful like this they will find a way, legal or not.

At my band christmas concert on Friday night we played Manheim Steamroller "Away in a Manger" which, as it was the US version, was dedicated to the children, aduults and their families.

Sometime I hate this world we live in.

Lx

Back
Top Bottom