PPT mouthpieces

How many musical instruments do you have?

How many musical instruments do you have?

• Just the one

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 2 or 3

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • 4 to 10

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • More than 10

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
... good job I live on my own....

3 saxes
2 cellos
2 viols
4 recorders
1 piano

Last edited:
x1 Yamaha Silent Guitar
x1 Maestro Acoustic Guitar
x1 Fernandes Electric Guitar
x1 Dizi (Chinese traverse flute)
x1 Erhu (Chinese violin)
x1 JK alto saxophone
x1 Yamaha recorder

That's...7 instruments.

Last edited:
12 saxes, 5 tin whistles, and for the rest of the family, 1 piano accordion, 1 cello, 1 ukulele (not played, thank goodness), 5 recorders, 2 ocarinas, piano, 5 clarinets, 5 flutes, 3 classical guitars(1 on permanent away leave), 3 electric bass guitars, 1 drum kit, 1 dizi, 1 cajon, 1 djembe, 1 bongos, 1 great highland pipes (also not played), couple of kazoos lurking somewhere as well.

12 saxes, 5 tin whistles, and for the rest of the family, 1 piano accordion, 1 cello, 1 ukulele (not played, thank goodness), 5 recorders, 2 ocarinas, piano, 5 clarinets, 5 flutes, 3 classical guitars(1 on permanent away leave), 3 electric bass guitars, 1 drum kit, 1 dizi, 1 cajon, 1 djembe, 1 bongos, 1 great highland pipes (also not played), couple of kazoos lurking somewhere as well.
That's a music shop !

1 sop Keiwerth
3 alto Keilwerth SML Yamaha
3 tenor 2 SML Gm1 and a 46 King Zephyr
1 piano Bell
1 keyboard midi or note input
1 organ old Yamaha w pedals
1 bass Ashbory
3 dobro's
2 classical guitars
2 gypsy jazz guitars Dunn and DuPont
Gretsch Chet Atkins Country Gent, Kay Archtop from 50's with Lollar pickups
2 flat tops local luthiers
3 djembe's
Uke
Recorders
Misc percussion mostly african
Bass amp guitar amp pa mics stands recording gear

And YES I realize my studio is cluttered and my mind even worse.

Last edited:
3 recorders (no longer played)
1 piano
2 alto saxes
1 tambourine
1 clarinet

Actually I'm totally happy with my sop, I rarely pick up the alto which is a shame as all instruments deserved to be played

Jx
You're letting the side down! You need at least five more instruments - I could sell you a cello? ;)

Oh dear.

Tarogato in Bb
Tarogato in A (non functional)
Bass tarogato (tenor really)
Over a dozen assorted clarinets, both Boehm and Albert System in Eb, C, Bb, and A plus a 6 keyed boxwood clarinet (self built) and a Bass clarinet.
Piano
Electrical Keyboard
About a dozen ukuleles and a guitar.
Lots of primitive reed instruments.and flutes.
Lots of things for banging and scraping.
Various other bits and bobs.

I can't remember the exact number but last time I counted it was well over 100 instruments.

Dangerous thread...it made me do a quick mental check, and the answer is - far too many! And I've just moved more than a few on to new homes...
9 Saxes (inc C melody and sopranino)
Flute
Clarinet
Tenor ukulele
Concertina
2 Violins
2 Harps
Clavinova keyboard
Bodhran

You're letting the side down! You need at least five more instruments - I could sell you a cello? ;)

I could sell you a tenor ;)

Behave both of you!
I do get a yearning for other instruments from time to time but apart from the fact I might end up in the divorce courts I need a bigger house!

Jx

Behave both of you!
I do get a yearning for other instruments from time to time but apart from the fact I might end up in the divorce courts I need a bigger house!
Jx
Just get the divorce then the house will be big enough without him and his rubbish in it and not having him in the way means you'll have more time to practice.