Taming The Saxophone

Hosts for Song and Ballad Of The Month

nigeld

I think I need a different ligature
Subscriber
In general we don't have too much difficulty finding hosts for Song of the Month and Ballad of the Month, but it is always good to see new faces.

The host selects the melody and then starts the thread of recordings and encourages people to contribute.
The chosen song should be suitable for players at all levels.

Lists of previous songs and ballads are here:
Previous Songs
and here:
Previous Ballads

or you can find a spreadsheet here:
BOTM & SOTM.xlsx

We can help with producing the notes and backing tracks, so the host doesn't need to worry about that.

If you are interested in being a host then please let me know by sending me a Private Message.
You can do this by clicking on my icon at the left of this post and selecting "Start Conversation"

Keep Blowing

Commercial Subscriber
In general we don't have too much difficulty finding hosts for Song of the Month and Ballad of the Month, but it is always good to see new faces.

The host selects the melody and then starts the thread of recordings and encourages people to contribute.
The chosen song should be suitable for players at all levels.

Lists of previous songs and ballads are here:
Previous Songs
and here:
Previous Ballads

or you can find a spreadsheet here:
BOTM & SOTM.xlsx

We can help with producing the notes and backing tracks, so the host doesn't need to worry about that.

If you are interested in being a host then please let me know by sending me a Private Message.
You can do this by clicking on my icon at the left of this post and selecting "Start Conversation"
View: https://youtu.be/7w0ZyfkukUs

Top Bottom