support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi

DannN

Hello

Been playing Tenor and soprano for a couple of years after a 12 year!! layoff from the alto and really enjoying it again it appeals to my obsessive side. Musically my tastes are for as most of you I'm sure good jazz played well, like Eric Alexander, Chris Potter, Walt Weiskopf, Sonny Rollins, Coltrane, Hans Ulrik, Seamus Blake and many more.
I'm in the south east of England, East Sussex to be more precise

anyway that's me for now

DannN

Hi DannN, I'm sorry, I seem to have missed your post, anyway, welcome to the cafe. Where in East Sussex are you? I used to live in Hastings (many years ago) I was down that way for a prolonged period 18 months ago, and whilst I was there I checked out the music scene and I was dumbfounded by the amount of jam sessions and gigs. If you ever get to Wadhurst, get yourself along to the White Hart on a Wednesday. They will welcome you with open arms and you'll have a ball.

Welcome to the forum DannN,

All the sweeter after a layoff I rekon

Cheers
Jimu

Hi DannN, welcome to the cafe :)

Welcome to the caff, Dannnnnnnn(enough 'Ns?)

ENNJOY!

Hi DannN, welcome to the cafe, I'm in East Sussex too (Uckfield). Good to have you here,

Phil

Thanks for all the good wishes, Taz I'm in Ticehurst just next door to Wadhurst but I'm not sure if the White Hart is still doing it on a wednesday but I'll keep an eye out for it.

anyway see you round the forum!

Nick

Hi DannN I am mew here and really only a novice player but started and then stopped with a gap like you and I too am hoping it will be all the sweeter for the break as I am coming back with renewed determination and having my Vintage sax serviced and set up.

This is a brilliant place and I've learnt so much...eg I hadnt heard of wuite a few of those players you mentioned, so I shall look some of them up!! Soone has even sent me CDs of alto layers..going to enjoy that
I am in WInchester Hampshire.Anyone know of anything happening round here\?

Hi, and welcome from the Skabertawe 3 button Soprano Sax Collective (SKABS)!

I hope that you have a lovely time on the forum, learn and share lots, and develop your sax playing in ways you really want to...

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

The White Hart is still going strong, I was there whilst England was playing Germany I think (I'm not a footie fan, but it was during the world cup anyway)

Hi DannN, welcome to the cafe, I'm in East Sussex too (Uckfield). Good to have you here,/
W
Phil
G'day Phil is that the Uckfield that the # 29 Brighton bus passes through on the way to Crowborough crossing ? Went thru the other day going to Sax.co where I had an enjoyable and expensive visit.

Cheers and ciao
Jimu

Welcome DannN... Enjoy the forum, lots of nice people here apart from.... Well that would be telling eh !!!
HAve fun
Phil

Back
Top Bottom