support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi

Hello peepz,

I'm Nicolas an I'm 17 years old. I love music and especially jazz. I play the saxophone: tenor and alto.

byebye

Welcome to the caff, Nicolas.
ENJOY!

Hello Nicolas
Welcome to Cafe Saxophone.
Starting young..... Best way, now you have a lifetime of fun ahead ..... Go to it!
Ciao
Jimu

Hi Nicolas welcome to the cafe,lots of us teenagers on here but unfortunately it's only in the mind for some of us but at least we're young at heart,enjoy your sax and the forum...john

When will you be old enough to partake of the local beer?!;} - Adolphe Sax, Chocolate, Thomas Vermeulen, and Beer. Have I missed anything?

Hi, and welcome to the Cafe from all in the Skabertawe 3 Button Soprano Sax Collective (SKABS). Hope you have lots of fun here! What sort of Jazz do you like/play/listen to - Traditional stuff or more contemporary? I like North European Jazz - Jan Garbarek, Tomasz Stanko, Nils Wulker, Nils Petter Molvaer and similar.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

When will you be old enough to partake of the local beer?!;} - Adolphe Sax, Chocolate, Thomas Vermeulen, and Beer. Have I missed anything?

Hi, and welcome to the Cafe from all in the Skabertawe 3 Button Soprano Sax Collective (SKABS). Hope you have lots of fun here! What sort of Jazz do you like/play/listen to - Traditional stuff or more contemporary? I like North European Jazz - Jan Garbarek, Tomasz Stanko, Nils Wulker, Nils Petter Molvaer and similar.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:
Well don't think you missed anything important, lol. Besides in Belgium it's allowed to drink alcohol when you're older than 17 years old. :p
Well I like many sorts of jazz hard bop, bebop, cool jazz, experimental,... And I'm always in for something new!

Greetings

Hi Nicolas, welcome to the cafe :)

Hi welcome to the site.I am new too and only been here a week but OMG what I have learned in that time...more in a week that ever befire and if you have't got steve Howard's Haynes Manual for the Sax let me give him a free advert..got mine last week FANTASTIC!!!

Back
Top Bottom