support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi selkie here, a newbie.

selkie

I come from the Eastern Scottish Borders and been playing about 4 years. I play a curved Soprano and love playing it and also an adapted flute. I just love music, find it very catharitic and can get lost in music. I play any genre but have a love for Jazz. I'm experimenting with Madigrals and some classical music. Love animals. Just joined a choir. A pensioner. What more can I say. Glad I found this site.

Hi Selkie and welcome to the cafe from a fellow pensioner, although I like to refer to myself as a `White top Surfer.`:D rather grand eh? and it goes down a treat at the `Foxy Blue Rinse Club`s ` Friday night `Line dance.` Have fun Regds. N.

Thank you old git. Yes, a selkie is a folk myth. A seal is able to throw off their skin, hides it under a rock somewhere and turns into a beautiful woman. However if somebody steals her skin she's unable to return to the sea & she roams the beaches crying out. We live about 8 miles from the sea and often see seals.

Hello from a south of 50 player! Welcome to the cafe. I love the thought of a Selkie. I seem to remember my mother telling me something about them but I'd forgotten all about them.

Welcome tot the cafe Selkie :)

We seem to be getting overun with 'pensioners' 'silvertop surfers' (and white top) hmmmm we need some youngsters >:)

A loud banging of one`s zimmer in protest to your cruel and cutting remarks Trimmy. I was a youngster once and cut a cool shadow in my Rowland Blaylock, velvet collared, plum coloured jacket and 16" drains. Double layer crepe soles (Trueman and Willis.) Black shirt and purple cravat. DA haircut by that then young scissorhand (Apologies to Johnny Depp.) Vidal Sassoon, nicely plastered down with a dab of brylcreem. :mrcool Best Regards I remember the Crimea well. N.:thumb:

A loud banging of one`s zimmer in protest to your cruel and cutting remarks Trimmy. I was a youngster once and cut a cool shadow in my Rowland Blaylock, velvet collared, plum coloured jacket and 16" drains. Double layer crepe soles (Trueman and Willis.) Black shirt and purple cravat. DA haircut by that then young scissorhand (Apologies to Johnny Depp.) Vidal Sassoon, nicely plastered down with a dab of brylcreem. :mrcool Best Regards I remember the Crimea well. N.:thumb:

Fear not Master N, for i count myself into the 'Silvertop surfer' catergory and very proud i am to be a member of the 'distinguished hair brigade' :)
I may also like to add that you must have looked a dapper young man in your prime :thumb: (do you think that's enough crawling)

Welcome to the Cafe, Selkie. When I joined a few days ago, I thought I'd be one of the more mature members. Now I feel positively sprightly at a mere 48! It's done wonders for me. Although, I've been a silver top since the age of 35.
:D

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom