support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi from Spain

Jose

Locality
Granada
Hi everyone again, I was here sometime ago, not for a long time, I think mi nick was tolulo, I'm not sure at all, anyway. I read here very often but don't write a lot because is a little bit more work for my to write in english and because I'm a begginer sax player and really I can't help anyone most of times with my answers.
I live in Granada, Spain, I'm 39 years old and started playing sax three years ago.

Hi again all of you.

Hola Jose, bienvenido to our Caff! Hay gente aqui que hablan castellano, entonces si tienes problemas de idioma escribilo en spanish. Enough of that, what do you play?
I'm sure you will enjoy the forum, Felipe don Cazador. Phil to his mates..>:)

Hola Jose, welcome to the Cafe, don't worry about being able to give advice, most of the advice I give is probably wrong anyway.
Just enjoy joining in.

Welcome Jose.
What is this advice you are writing about?
All this lot can play is the kazoo. ;}

Hello Jose and welcome back to the cafe. I remember you from the old days. That advice you gave me about which end to blow in was wrong by the way.:)

Jim.

Gracias Felipe/ Phil por tu apoyo:)Sorry to those ones who after following my advises decided to change his horns by a psp portable:)))

¡Hola Jose!

Welcome...but do not assume that my place of residence means that I would understand a post in Spanish :)

Hi Jose, welcome to the Cafe from (uhm) Spain! Your English is pretty good, far better than my Spanish. Enjoy yourself here ...

Bienvenida hasta el Café José , esto texto es vía un en - línea traductor , está probablemente vano. Pero no colchón cuánto tiempo vos has estado jugando su experiencias así distante lata ser útil por otro novatos , así No preocuparía acerca de eso también much. No seas tímido , cualquier cuestión albedrío ser contestado , todo el mundo aquí está feliz socorrer.

Simon

Its probably nonsense, but looks good at first sight, don't you just love on-line translators!

Jose, no se que ha escrito Simon, pero seguramente has reiido mucho como yo. Estan locos los saxophone players.

Sorry Simon you should shoot your translation machine. They don't work.
Rgds Phil >:)

Welcome until the Coffee Jose, this text is via in - line translator, is probably vain. But mattress how long vos you do not have thus been playing its experiences distant barks to be useful by another novices, thus would not worry about that also much. You are not timid, any question will to be answered, everybody is happy here for aiding.

Simon

Its probably nonsense, but looks good at first sight, don't you just love on-line translators!

:))):))):))) I think you'd better try again Simon :)))

Back
Top Bottom