support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi everyone, Edgar here!

arresedgar

Locality
Sacramento, CA
Hi everyone my name is Edgar Ramirez and I currently live in Sacramento CA. I started playing the sax when I was about 14 yrs old, I'm now 28. I regret now not paying much attention when it came to music theory, almost everything I have learned has been by ear. My brothers and I started and band, Regional Mexican Music, where we play the melody with the saxophone and the accordion.

For awhile now I have been wanting to learn how to play and understand Jazz music and have found this site really helpful, I have started reading articles about theory since I'am very green on it, with hopes that I will grasp new information and start playing some jazz :)

Hello from this side of the pond.
There's plenty of members to help you with your jazz questions here. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Welcome
Andy

Welcome to the caff©, Edgar.

Been blowing half your life, Sax had not even invented it when I was half my present age.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Edgar!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from the Skabertawe Maracas Unit down by yer in Wales, mind - land of My Fathers, Song, Rugby, Catrin Finch and the boys!

Kind regards
Tom

Welcome Edgar, tell me, whats Jazz? :w00t: Enjoy the cafe.

Welcome to the cafe Edgar :)

whats Jazz? :w00t:
Taz....you should love jazz, no dots to follow,no rules to follow just play whats in your head (if only it was that easy) :)

Hi A and welcome to the cafe Old Git`s meanderings about his age remind me of great Uncle Navarro`s legendary statement when he met Mr. Sax outside Sukerbuyc in Bruge he stated ` Hear me Ado if you want to sell it your gonna have to bend it.` and so the dye was cast. Regds fact is often stranger than fiction.N.

Hi A and welcome to the cafe Old Git`s meanderings about his age remind me of great Uncle Navarro`s legendary statement when he met Mr. Sax outside Sukerbuyc in Bruge he stated ` Hear me Ado if you want to sell it your gonna have to bend it.` and so the dye was cast. Regds fact is often stranger than fiction.N.

HAHAHA, that was great!

Hola Edgar,

Welcome to the cafe. Enjoy your chats and coffee :)

Back
Top Bottom