support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi a Newbie here

Larkingabout

Locality
Kent
Just found this site and joined straight away. Have been playing for a number of years (badly) and even got into the EWI. However, after trying the EWI, Soprano, Alto and Tenor I have at this late stage of life decided to concentrate on the Tenor and Alto only. My wife therefore insists I have a clear out - will break my heart but I have decided that if that is the case the tenor will go as well and with the money I will get an even better one!!!
I am based in Kent and when not playing the sax and working I am more often than not found either under mending or driving my kit car round the county and surounds.

Welcome, LA.

Personally, I think i'd hang on to that tenor, unsless your alto is really duff.

Welcome to the cafe :)

Enjoy your new journey

Vrooooom vrroooooom tooot tooot Welcome to the cafe from one of the sensible members!

Welcome fellow Man of Kent. Or Kentish Man......I've only just arrived myself. Kent seems well represented on the forum. :)

Welcome to the caff© Lab.

No larking about here. We are all deadly serious.

ENJOY!​™

Hi LA,

Pardon my ignorance but what is EW1, it's a term I have not come across. I am sure I am about to get egg on my face.

EWui. Isn't that usually said when you get egg on your face Saxyman? ;-) Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Kev. One learns something new everyday.
Enlghtened.
Thinks, should I now get rid of my Tyros? Naah, it still serves a purpose.

Back
Top Bottom