support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello!

Connor Lee

Hello! My name is Connor. I live in California as a Freshman in Highschool Orchestra and I've all ready taken the seat as, 'first saxophone.' I have played the Alto Saxophone for five years and I've just now begun playing the Soprano. I was briefly taught by an amazing jazz saxophonist named, "Lance Ellis," while I was a seventh grader in New Orleans and I am developing a growing passion for music. I have many questions and such for this amazing instrument, though I cannot yet ask them in detail until I have made five posts. (Enough to allow me to post links.) I look forward to chatting on this forum and I will see you later!

Hi Connor, welcome to the Café.

Chris..

Welcome to the caff©, Connor.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Connor, and a big welcome, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for burning down the 'White House' in 1814, I wasn't there, but 'old Git' just above was. all the best Glyn

Hi Connor, and a big welcome, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for burning down the 'White House' in 1814, I wasn't there, but 'old Git' just above was. all the best Glyn
No problem. Though I'm pretty sure that, in the process of that, you ate our ice cream, which is definitely 'gonna put a wedge between you and I.

Back
Top Bottom