support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello

alto andy

Hi just like to say hello as I am new to the forum my name is andy I am learning alto sax at the moment in southend on sea and love jazz from swing to be bop and cool anything from that time really . I am new to the sax and have only been playing 3 months .

Hi Andy, have a look on HERE it's a resource I created to help like minded players get together. Have a look and if you feel like it you can add your name and approximate location. I hope it helps. You could also have a look at THIS to find any jam sessions near where you live. They can be a great way to meet other players.

Good luck.

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the Madhouse. I'm not Andy, but Mandy. However as there are other Mandys on the forum I use my official name of Amanda:) Sadly, nowhere near Southend - almost as far away as you can get on the UK mainland!

Enjoy your time here!

Cheers,

Amanda

I'm not Andy either. I do own a saxophone, but it often makes odd noises. Welcome to this place. There are lots of knowledgeable people here. Just be prepared for as many opinions as there are members, if not more, should you ask about any hardware issues... :)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom