support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello

Eastman52st

New to the site and trying to figure this all out. Ive been playing for almost a year and am currently taking lessons in the Houston area. I feel I have a lot more to learn, more development on embochure, and this is why im here to ask a billion questions. By the way Pete I listened to some of your blues licks and I got to tell ya great tone and the effects were greatly blended and not overdone.

Welcome to the cafe:)

Post your questions I am sure you will receive lots of useful advice and if members are running true to form lots of banter.

Jx

Hi Eastman and a big welcome. There are some real experts on this forum and you will get all the advice you require. I certainly did. (Newbie 10 months in the making I can now confidentaly attach my crook.:(} Great place to be though and if you put your scribblers stetson on not to late to enter the Christmas story competition. Regds. There are plenty of stars in the galaxy but only one lone star state. N

New to the site and trying to figure this all out. Ive been playing for almost a year and am currently taking lessons in the Houston area. I feel I have a lot more to learn, more development on embochure, and this is why im here to ask a billion questions. By the way Pete I listened to some of your blues licks and I got to tell ya great tone and the effects were greatly blended and not overdone.

Many thanks, and welcome. Texans always welcome.

Many thanks, and welcome. Texans always welcome.

You bet ya! King Curtis and Edgar Winter - both from Texas...

by the way welcome from Middle-Earth... 1885%2520-%2520bling%2520gangsta-money%2520gollum%2520lotr.jpg

Greg S.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom