PPT mouthpieces

hello, time to join in!

Little My

Practice makes better.
Locality
Wiltshire, UK.
Hi, I'm Little_My, those of you who read SOTW might recognise my name from there. I've been lurking here for a bit and thought it was time to join in.

After a string of redundancies I'm now a stay-at-home mum to my toddler, and have taken the chance to pick up my sax again after a 4 year break. I'm currently concentrating on alto, though my main sax used to be tenor. I'm finding that it's far easier to chase a toddler with an alto around my neck than a tenor. I'm taking lessons and really working on tone and learning to improvise. Thank you for such a great site and I hope to enjoy it here but not so much that I come here instead of practising!

Hi, I'm Little_My, those of you who read SOTW might recognise my name from there.

Yes I do, as I said over there I am a fan of the Moomins.

(sorry it took a while for the post to get approved by the vast team of mods, this happens with all new members, you should now be able to post directly, if not let me know)

Damn, this is awkward, do we welcome My or Little.

Okay I give up.

ENJOY!]

Hi There, LM!

Greetings from Central Skabertawe and welcome to the cafe. Hope that you are enjoying getting back into the sax after a gap. I used to live in Wilts in 1969 - 1972, before returning to the Land of my Fathers - still drink a Wadworth's 6X when I get it locally. Do you frequent the Wilts Jazz Festival? Seems good programmes there.

Hope you have a great time on the Forum!
Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Hi There, LM!

Greetings from Central Skabertawe and welcome to the cafe. Hope that you are enjoying getting back into the sax after a gap. I used to live in Wilts in 1969 - 1972, before returning to the Land of my Fathers - still drink a Wadworth's 6X when I get it locally. Do you frequent the Wilts Jazz Festival? Seems good programmes there.

Hope you have a great time on the Forum!
Kind regards

who on earth is the piture of bearing in mind 69 was 40 yrs ago or is your real name Dorian Grey

Thank you for the welcome :D

Yes, I shall be going to the jazz festival in Marlborough this summer. Hoping to introduce my two year old to the joy of live music.

Hi Little_My, welcome to the cafe :)

Welcome LM ( that is so much easier to write than Little_My... Doh! look forward to seeing some posts. Phil :D

Is that better......................?

Kind regards

Not really we've been here before and you look like a19 year old student in this one and your making me feel very old,but then maybe I am,but not as old as OG,.....NOBODY IS AS OLD AS OG ARE THEY

I shall say welcome LM too, as I always forget how to do an _ .
YC

Welcom to the forum,

No names no pack drill!

Have fun
Cheers
Jimu

Welcome to the Cafe LM you should have a good time in here, but don't let your toddler loose on your keyboard, OG would get so confused! ;}

Greetings from Civilisation....................!;}

Kind regards

Back
Top Bottom