support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from the newest forum member

mikebourg

Dropping in to say "Hi". Needing some new material to read. Hoping to find some here.

I'm a long time player. Been playing for more than 25 years. Had some great years at Acadiana High School in Louisiana and played with some amazing talent. These folks helped mould me. I am still very proud today of what we accomplished together. Played through college at UL Lafayette with another group of amazing players. I've been lucky to have had great saxophone instructors. I continue to play off and on with local community bands and any chance I can with other willing players.

Now, I am somewhat of a saxophone hobbyist/enthusiast. I seem to be collecting more saxophone gear than I play. ;)

I'm also enjoying teaching the next generation of players in my family. This is one of the more gratifying moments of my playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropping in to say "Hi". Needing some new material to read. Hoping to find some here.

I'm a long time player. Been playing for more than 25 years. Had some great years at Acadiana High School in Louisiana and played with some amazing talent. These folks helped mould me. I am still very proud today of what we accomplished together. Played through college at UL Lafayette with another group of amazing players. I've been lucky to have had great saxophone instructors. I continue to play off and on with local community bands and any chance I can with other willing players.

Now, I am somewhat of a saxophone hobbyist/enthusiast. I seem to be collecting more saxophone gear than I play. ;)

I'm also enjoying teaching the next generation of players in my family. This is one of the more gratifying moments of my playing.

Hi mikebourg, great university Lafayette, I hope you have a brick in the Walk of Honor. Great place here which I am sure you will enjoy. Many years ago spent some time in Cajun country, and I may be wrong but I think I listened to a band from the university playing on the UL radio station. Regards N.

Good to read that you enjoyed your time there. It is a very nice place to visit. It is a very different place and culture. I've never looked at the Walk of Honor since it was installed. I need to do that next time that I am home. I don't get home near as often as I'd like.

Thanks for the message!

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom