support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Nottingham

Oldjim

Hi there,

I'm Jim 36 & currently live in Nottingham, although I'll be moving to derby later this year. I've just started playing again after a few false starts in years gone by, at the moment I'm playing a TJ Artemis its a nice begineer sax. I have cerebal palsy so playing is more of a challenge for me than most but I'm still determined to learn to play it as best as I can.

In my spare time I like to go power kiting and of course practice my sax !! I have a 4 year old bengal cat call shelly who for reasons beyond me doesnt't like my playing LOL.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here.

Kind regards Jim

Hi there,

In my spare time I like to go power kiting and of course practice my sax !!

Kind regards Jim

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum, please don't try and combine your two hobbies, I'd hate to think what equipment the paramedics would have to use the extricate your sax if you landed on it ! :))):))):shocked: ;}

currently live in Nottingham, although I'll be moving to derby later this year
So you're downgrading then? Mind you, I didn't think it was possible to downgrade from Nottingham. ;}

Apologies. I'm a 7th generation Leicestrian, so I'm afraid it doesn't get much better. Welcome aboard, Jim.

My sax teacher has cats which keep coming in and demanding food and attention. She just reaches for her clarinet and they've gone.
My old clarinet/sax teacher also had cats. They usually stayed clear during lessons, though. He had one who would creep up the garden doing a passable impression of Private Fraser in the closing credits of Dad's Army. Then he'd poke his head round the door, shoot a look from teacher to pupil and back again that said, 'Oh, you're still making that racket, then? S'OK, I'll come back later', and off he'd go doing Private Fraser again.

So you're downgrading then? Mind you, I didn't think it was possible to downgrade from Nottingham. ;}

:))) Battle of the East Midlands.
As i'm not originally from Derby, Leics or Notts im keeping out of it!
But Derby doesn't seem that bad:)

Welcome Jim to the forum and Derby

Last edited by a moderator:
:))) Battle of the East Midlands.
Par for the course when you live around here. The only time they're all on the same side is when they're up against the West Midlands.

Meantime it's Leicester v Forest today and we're 1-0 up, so I'm staying quiet and behaving myself for the time being.;}

Edit: Threeeeee-niiiiiiilllll!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom