support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Kent

Squawky Notes

Hi

Thought I better say hello! I'm very new to playing the sax and although having lessons I seem to be failing miserably!

I have a Trevor James Alto - I bought it for the wife as she wished to learn but never took lessons - so in a fit of temper I said I would learn. Somehow after playing for a few weeks I seemed to end up buying a used Yamaha YTS 62..... I seem to have been bitten by the sax bug!

Hopefully soon I will be able to string a tune together......

Hi Squawky

welcome to the cafe from sunny Manchester

You will fit right in here there are lots of us struggling on here:(

Welcome to the caff.

ENJOY!

Hello and a warm welcome. I always call squawky notes "interpretation".

Jim.

Hello Squawky, welcome to the Cafe, it's a great place to learn, improve or just take in the atmosphere! ;}

Greetings Squawky - persevere and you will see results! Welcome to the Cafe :)

Sut Mae Squawky!

Hope you get on well with the Yami, and do enjoy your time in the Cafe! Are you still playing the Alto or just the Tenor?

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Hi Squawky,
I started on a Trevor James too, less than two years ago.

Keep at it, you'll love it!

Hi and welcome, you'll be knocking tunes out in no time. :)

Hi from cool Cornwall. Lots of us trying to get better. Wander round the site and Pete's section. Keep practising, I'm told it will get easier! Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It's nice to know that there are others who struggle as well!

With regards to still playing the Alto, I must admit that when things get sticky with the tenor (when I get the hump basically!) I pick up the alto - have a quick blow and then go back to the tenor!

a big welcome

a big warm welcome from a freezin cold stratford east !
yam 62 very nice !
cheers
bernie

Hi Squawky, when you've been playing some time you can change yr name to Bluesy. Welcome to the Caff. Keep at it, it is so addictive. Phil aka thehunt

Welcome!

BTW, You're a newbie and already got GAS??? :w00t:

Geee... :D

Back
Top Bottom