support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Grenade, France

New Member Introduction
This is an introduction (not an ad or question about saxophone)

donpe

Hi there,
I live in Grenade (FR) but I'm not dangerous at all. Pardon my French. I'm French.
I play the sax since 1991, it is a vibrant part of me since then.
Also member of SOTW, I'm a Buffet lover and I own three S1 (alto, tenor, baritone). Yeah Conn and Selmer are good too. Less.
I'm currently waiting my wife to go to bed because I want to see the next episode of Peaky Blinders.
I love you all.

Pierre

Welcome to the Caff.

I'm also fond of Buffet saxophones, having an S1 soprano, S1 Prestige alto, S1 transitional baritone and S2 alto and tenor also. The Buffet mouthpieces are also really good.

Looking forward to hearing from you and from your Buffets.

Rhys

@DavidUK I've just finished We own this city, I love David Simon (Treme ♥). I'm also on Maid.

@La Chèvre I think I've sent you a few messages on zikinf.com, you sell mouthpieces from time to time ;)

Regarding the Buffets, I'm waiting my tech to set up my new tranny alto from 73, basically a SDA body with S1 keywork. I can't wait, I was already in love with its sound.

If you have any advice for a good mouthpiece that works well on a Buffet alto I'm interested, although I have a few ideas.
I think a large chamber mpc would do the job (vintage Otto Link, Meyer, Vandoren..) since it's ok on my tenor.

Salut Pierre, from suburban Paris. But originally from Toulon near the cane producers...

Enjoy the Café. Very nice place. Very friendly.

Oh, I was a Peaky Blinders fan, but I've seen it all now. And I get what you say 'bout wife. Mine wouldn't watch that. Too gore for her, even if it's occasional and she likes Cillian Murphy, since we discovered him in Ken Loach's The wind that shakes the barley.

Back
Top Bottom