support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Cornwall

Hello all

I am a retiree living on a catamaran, currently in Cornwall, but usually in France in the summer. I own bronze alto and tenor bauhaus saxes. I only began in February 2009 and I play very badly. (Not the saxes' fault) However, playing enriches my life and I usually feel better for having practiced. One day I aspire to play well enough to stop people wincing when in earshot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning, don't play whilst on the high seas, you may bite off more than you can chew!:D

Welcome to the cafe, although I don't like you already...nothing to do with your lifestyle of course!!! >:) ;}

Welcome. Where do you go in Brittany, used spend every year on holiday in Carnac, Quiberon, golf de Morbihan when i lived in france, but that was a long time ago. I'm sure you will love the Caff!
Phil

Hi Everyone

Many thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

In reply to Phil - The boat stayed in Redon all winter and the 2009 cruise included the river Vilaine, Houat, Hoedic, Belle Isle, the Morbihan, Concarneau, Benodet, the Odet to Quimper, Loctudy, The Isles de Glennan, Audierne and L'Aberwach and now I'm back in wet Cornwall.

For anyone interested, the old git possibly, the boat is an Apache 41 ketch built in the early 1970s and virtually rebuilt between 1995 and 97. I bought her in late 2005. I may have posted a couple of photos in my public profile, if I followed the instructions.

Thanks again for the hellos.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris, you are just making us all so envious, i am a real Francophile so envy in a nice way you way of life. I was lucky enough to have lived six years in Paris hence my holidays every year in Brittany. Nice boat, i did a bit of sailing in Trinite sur mer but that was many moons ago. I actually lived out of the Uk for over 24 years in various countries, came back three years ago and loving it. Cornwall is so nice even when it's wet. Enough of my reminiscing, all the best Phil. :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom