support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Happy Happy days it feels like spring iis here today.

navarro

Locality
LONDON
Hi all, purchased my first tenor and as soon as it touched my hands we bonded. Put up a little resistance to my first blow obviously alarmed at losing it`s original owner. But after 24 hours it is now comfortably settled in it`s cradle warding of the suspicious glares from my alto. It`s difficult starting a family at 75 and I will quickly erase any thought of a whipper snapper soprano. If I come across a nice mellow bari who knows. Thanks to the vendor and the forum members who spurred me on. Best regards N.

Congrats on the new family member:thumb:, let the mouthpiece hunt begin:))):confused::w00t:

Chris...

Congrats. The tenor's soooo much smoother! Just more of everything, in the best possible way!

Congrats on the new addition N :thumb:
Spill the beans, we need more detail than 'purchased my 1st tenor'

Congrats. The tenor's soooo much smoother! Just more of everything, in the best possible way!
Wev'e had this discussion before Mr kg and i seem to recall the alto being more sexier >:)

Well done!
Can we have more details?

It`s difficult starting a family at 75 and I will quickly erase any thought of a whipper snapper soprano.

Well you never know, even Kev was seduced eventually;}

Jx

Congrats on the new family member:thumb:, let the mouthpiece hunt begin:))):confused::w00t:

Chris...

Thanks Chris the vendor also sold me a very nice Otto link metal at a knock down price. I`m happy with this because I have purchased a metal for my alto and seem better suited to metal rather than ebonite. Regds N.

Hi everyone Thanks for the congrats it`s a Borgani pre Jubilee serial 1600s Gold laquer SP keys. Well maintained by previous owner. A very comfortable instrument in fact I find the keys easier to work than my TJ Raw alto. However I am not being cajoled into a tenor only situation and allocated a similar practice routine on alternative day as I already have with my alto. Best regards N.

Hallelujah! Another seen the light and realised that the tenor is the next sexiest saxophone to the baritone. Will post more when I get over the hernia the bari gave me.

Altos are for wimps and the cerebral.>:)

OG, I like my bari because when I appear in photos with it, it makes me look really slim (aka I can hide behind it!)

Is that a definition of "sexier" ?? :))) :)))

Mandy,
There can be nothing sexier than you.

postscriptum:-Should your partner accidentally read this, I can strongly recommend the CaSLM Divorce Service.

Mandy,
There can be nothing sexier than you.

postscriptum:-Should your partner accidentally read this, I can strongly recommend the CaSLM Divorce Service.

at the wrong end of a Hechler & Koch, no doubt.

Mods..................

There is no wrong end to a Hechler & Koch.

Back
Top Bottom