Happy Christmas

tom9437

Locality
peterborough uk
Hi all i would just like to wish you all a happy chistmas and a great musicial new near all the best Tom.

Merry christmas and may all your reeds be good ones.:)

Worrabaht Channuka and Solstice for our Jewish and Old Religion members and readers?

May I wish everyone, their partners and family everything they wish themselves.

Looks like you'll get that MkVl after all, Ian. BTW Don't hit a tree and Fire Hydrant at the same time, leads to sponsor loss. ;}

May I wish everyone, their partners and family everything they wish themselves.

Looks like you'll get that MkVl after all, Ian. ;}

Thanks OG.

Hmm, well only if I can have several wishes as this one wouldn't be at the top of my list, much as I'd love one.

Cheers Tom!

I hope all CafeSax users have a cool yule. Next year I will probably return to the sax - primarily the Alto, but having too great a time with the trombone to end my sabbatical early!

Kind regards
TomMapfumo :cool::cheers::w00t:

Seasons greetings from me. Don't forget who put the Christ in Christmas....

and a Very Happy Christmas from me too - a small snow flurry this morning so feels all winter wonderlandish :)

God Jul !! (Merry Christmas) to you all from a cold and snowy Sweden.

Songs to mix with our traditional Christmas songs!

"Who Took Merry Out Christmas?" (Staple Singers)
"Piece. Love and Understanding" (Robben Ford)
"What Can I Call My Own?" (Broken Promise Band)
"Help The Poor" (Larry Davis w Memphis Horns)

Thomas

Wishing you all a healthy, happy and saxy Holiday season :thankyou:

A very merry Christmas from the Taz household. May your horn stay clean and free from troubles and may your blowing become easier with each passing practice! :welldone:thankyou:

Seasonal Greetings (what a boring phrase that is!) to all of you from Dooce Towers.

Just had an early Xmas pressie - invitation to audition for (yet another) band :welldone

Season's Greetings to you all from a cool Costa Blanca :sax:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom