support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Greetings Fellow Sax Players

Dave1966

Hello from Toronto. My name is Dave. I started playing Alto in high school and when I went to University bought a Selmer Bundy II and have been playing ever since. However playing became only a few times per year as life with kids and family become priority. No regrets. However I am back! Making the time to play. Rented a Tenor last month and have been playing everyday. (Yamaha YTS 475) Who knows, maybe this is my mid life crisis? My wife should be happy cause a pro Tenor is way cheaper than a Harley...

Funny that playing is like golf (or anything you play). You reach a certain level of play and kinda stay there regardless how often you play. I'm trying to reach new levels of sound and style. Tended to learn by reading music but found you never really "learn" it until you do it by ear.

Getting back to basics and moving from there. Play sometimes with my brother in law who is an awesome blues guitar player.

Looking forward to leraning more from this community and maybe even passing on a lesson or two.

Cheers to all.

Hey Hey Dave ...

Nice intro there mate ... :clapping:

So what style of music do you like most, who is your favourite sax artists, do you play any other instruments?

I'll not ask more questions as I reckon others will be along soon to interrogate you ... ;}

Pull up a chair mate and make yourself at home ... I'll get the Coffee's in ... :)

Back
Top Bottom