support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Greetings all!

cloudsoarer

Hello there everyone - Relative newbie, been playing since '08; mainly tenor with a smattering of alto :) I also play the the cello, and attempted to play the piano, spending a decade mangling the keys before deciding to give it up for something on which playing sweet jazz only required one line of music :p So again hello!

Hi Cloudsoarer
Welcome, I'm sure you'll have fun. I play piano (badly), I also play cello (which I returned to after a 35 year hiatus at the end of 2011). Slightly earlier in 2011 I started on the alto sax and then last November I bought a tenor. I also foolishly play the tenor and bass viola da gamba (viol in english, violle in French and gambe in German I think).

I've just joined a wind band and having fun.

Hi and welcome :) I know where you're coming from with the piano! I've played since childhood, but mainly classical and mostly from music, my playing without music skills are pretty abysmal - voicing chords well is one of the most difficult things - the sax is a doddle in that respect! :thumb:

No worries about that - I am a private pilot, but saying 'beautiful clear air with perfect visibilty' soarer doesn't have quite the same ring to it! Bad weather is a familiar problem to me :/ Besides, come night time, I am found safely ground-side :)

I'm from Peterborough, UK (about 20minutes from Cambridge, since most people don't know where it is :p). I'm 17, and a year 13 student, planning to become a mechanical engineer or a pilot :)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom