support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Good Tech near Aylesbury

AlistairD

All,

Need a Neck Tenon expanding slightly on the new crook on my Borgani. Anyone know of a good tech near Aylesbury?

Thanks,

If you can get to Hitchin, Graham at Myatt's should be able to help.

Bobby

Thanks bought my old Ref 36 there, bit of a slog but I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Or, going the other way, Allegro on the outskirts of the Aylesbury side of Oxford....?

That's where I got the crook from, but when I bought my Borgani there I quickly took it to Stephen Howard to have it sorted so I'm not sure about taking it in there.

A

I wouldn't know whether to take my horn to Allegro or not, as I have never used them so can't comment one way or the other, but Graham at Myatt's is ok. I suppose if you can get Stephen Howard to look at it you're laughing.

Howarth's is so close to Marylebone Station that it's probably the easiest to get to. Besides, Seb Cohen there is as good a tech as there is anywhere.

Bill

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Howarth's is so close to Marylebone Station that it's probably the easiest to get to. Besides, Seb Cohen there is as good a tech as there is anywhere.

Bill

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Bill

Good idea, I do get to London from time to time.

Thanks.

All

Has anyone used:

Chris Burrows - A Touch of Brass

Who does woodwind and Brass repairs and is on the NAMIR listings?

Thanks

Why not drive to Maidenhead and use Dawkes? Only about 30 minutes from Aylesbury.

Ruddy flip Prof, what are you driving? 30 minutes?? :w00t:

I'll get the Lotus Esprit or maybe the Ferrari out of the garage and pop down there >:) Should be back in time for breakfast....

On a serious note, I hadn't thought of Dawkes, but as we have an office in Bracknell I think I might try for some meetings there and drop the sax and crook off on the way.

Sorry guys! Should have been 50 minutes! Even my 1987 500 SEL wouldn't get me there in that time!

Dawkes have done a few adjustments and fixes for me over the last few months and have been excellent. They send and email/text when your instrument is ready which is often earlier than stated. Great people as well so friendly and helpful.

Bracknell to Maidenhead - 3 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Bank Holiday Monday, so why not pop down to Sunny Exmouth or if Griff is away, a nice sea cruise to meet him and have your neck attended to. Would suggest a certain degree of caution when approaching his cruise ship though.