support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Good (or maybe not so good) band names.

Our (currently only one short appearance) sax and drum duo is going out as Nutters Corner.

Our singer wanted to change our name to "Tenor Lady and the Incontinents" but there was only a dribble of approval from the men so it got thrown out.

Last edited:
Then....the most horrible real band name I have ever come across:

"Dumpster Juice"

There's already a band with that name.
Darn! Admit it. You are one of these individuals who enjoy snatching lollipops from children when their parents don't notice.

How about the "Sonic Bottoms" instead?

You're too modest. "Super sonic bottoms" sounds better.
That is too kind. I am rather certain we would never be able to live up to anything super. If it cannot be "The Rock Bottoms" then I quite like "The Epic Bottoms" instead but fear it will raise expectations of physical attributes that at least I would not be able to honor.

If only I owned an Eppelsheim Tubax, then I would form my one and band: "The Tonal Abyss". My debut album would be entitled: "Off the deep end. Taking you where no sound man has gone before".

If only I owned an Eppelsheim Tubax, then I would form my one and band: "The Tonal Abyss". My debut album would be entitled: "Off the deep end. Taking you where no sound man has gone before".
in a similar vein- what about Depth Charge?

One I was thinking of is The Green Goldfish. Or should that be a pub or an insurance company?

Back
Top Bottom