support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Gizza job....i can do that....go on gizz it!!!

BUMNOTE

Locality
Wolverhampton West Midlands
Well after after waiting for the announcement,it finally happened...redundant after 25years service,no longer needed.not so much of a handshake from management.Anyway guess i will have plenty practice time now:):):),and more sport about the noise from the neighbours>:):))):sax::shrug:.Happy Days.Bumnote.

Sorry to hear your bad news,but at least your sax playing might well benefit.

Hope you find something soon.

Brian

Yes, sorry to hear it as well. Good luck with the job hunt!

I need someone to clean my instruments when I am walking the dog........;} It pays £12.50 per week (5 saxes, 3 trumpets, 2 cornets, 1 flugelhorn and 5 trombones) and includes free ground coffee/leaf tea, but no travel expenses.

Sorry to hear your news, seriously, and hope that some doors open as you search for a way forward.
Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Look on the bright side, you can now spend all these lovely sunny days..............BUSKING! :w00t:

Sorry to hear your news, I hope something turns up.

Be assured that all your friends here wish you well and, to quote a couple of worn-out cliches, it's an ill wind that blows no good and every cloud has a silver lining. Best wishes and keep believing.

Dave.

Sorry to hear your news, wishing you luck in for the future, hopefully you will find new and exciting opportunities.

Jx

Well when one door closes another one opens
You just need to recognise the door that does
good luck.

Thanks for words of encouragement folks,appreciated:).Bumnote.

I was let free when Virgin/Zavvi collapsed three years ago.
There are some exciting aspects in being a free man. As long as you manage not to get depressed for lack of money, you can finally do lot of things you had no time to do before.

I wish you a new, wonderful beginning!

Hi Bumnote,

I have been there a couple of times and despite all of yr positive thoughts etc it still feels lousy! But I hope you go on to bigger and better things!

Lxx

Not good news to hear anytime, but if like me you are prepared to do anything (within reason...see Tom's offer :)))) then you will be fine :thumb:

Look on the bright side, you can now spend all these lovely sunny days..............BUSKING! :w00t:

excellent idea... you also get more practice and earn some cash
:thumb:

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next. Onwards and upwards ....

Hi Bumnote I'm sorry to hear of your situation and hope you get another job soon.

Jim.

Back
Top Bottom