support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Gardening is dangeroos

spike

Old Indian
I fell off my rock garden this afternoon - I thought I'd just check out my Enzians, they were looking a bit weathered - done myself an injury, bounced on my left side on some big sandstones on the way down and landed on my back in the corner of the flower bed - Be warned - rock gardening is dangerous - don't do it. It's karma coming to get me for pressing wild flowers in primary school.

ouch

Thats not good Spike, I hope you haven't done too much damage and please remember in the future, leave the dangerous stuff like gardening to the professionals!

Hope your feeling better soon mate.

Absolutely no sympathy/

Obviously did nor complete a Health and Safety Risk Assessment, so no chance of an insurance claim

Suggest you join the local Mountaineering club and learn about all the safety equipment you need and how to secure it before commencing an expedition.

Just in case yours is a very tall rock garden, see if British Oxygen or their successors will deliver.

You probably deserve it, after all who wants to grow rocks?

If you've got one, those things that blow lots of air bubbles in the bath (like a fake Jacuzzi) are really good for massaging this....

Gute Besserung!

That brings to mind an old Eddie Murphy's joke....

You probably deserve it, after all who wants to grow rocks?

I feel really sorry for Spike, but this time Old Git is right.

So grateful for all the kind commiserations - such luvly peeple - everything 'urts today and if it doesn't hurt I haven't got one.
View attachment 1767
As you can see it's about as high as the old Berlin wall and almost as steep - My pre-fall positon was just below the Lespedestra Thunbergia. The bounce point was the concrete blocks at the bottom and the landing zone was the flower bed stage right. I shall have to call in the Elves 'n' Safeties before exploring any other roots. I've ordered a full set of carabiners, ropes, climbing boots, harness, helmet and will train on the Eiger North wall over the winter months - or maybe I could install an elevator or a bamboo scaffold. My neighbor suggested concrete and gave me the number for Graf ET. Oh well - we shall see.

I fell off my rock garden this afternoon - I thought I'd just check out my Enzians, they were looking a bit weathered - done myself an injury, bounced on my left side on some big sandstones on the way down and landed on my back in the corner of the flower bed - Be warned - rock gardening is dangerous - don't do it. It's karma coming to get me for pressing wild flowers in primary school.

ouch
Not wishing to appear ostentatious or un-sympathetic to your plight, might I suggest you engage a live in gardner. Very often if of the same sex as your chauffeur they can share a room above the garage. Hope you heal well. Regds. N.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom