- Messages
- 2,080
- Location
- Oneonta, NY
I had a nice father’s day. My son took me to dinner and got me an Amazon gift card. Then my birthday was on the 19th. I love the 3rd week in June!
Happy belated Birthday!I had a nice father’s day. My son took me to dinner and got me an Amazon gift card. Then my birthday was on the 19th. I love the 3rd week in June!



So sorry to hear that Alice 🙁Oh that’s so sweet... I hope you will have another day soon.
I lost my dad when he was 62, 21 years ago and I have tears in my eyes now. Love him and miss him all the time.
Thank you Jeanette xxxSo sorry to hear that Alice 🙁
Jx
That's a bit of a guilty look, are you sure she hasn't left any other little presents around the house?
She is completely house trained. The guilty look is probably from stealing one of her mum's dish towels and ripping it to shreads. She is also good at seeking and destroying socks. 😉That's a bit of a guilty look, are you sure she hasn't left any other little presents around the house?
