support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

done it

tommy

Locality
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Well I done it :welldone my frist gig in a pub that was like the jockey from shameless:))).I started off with summertime because I'm use to it;} then on to unforgettable then he'll have to go but **** it up at the end off it:confused: but pull it back with Danny boy :welldone but learned a few things 1 use backing tracks it helps with the timing 2 Do'nt be so nervous in a pub half the people are ****:)))3 have more fun:w00t: 4 start learning my songs from menory so I do'nt have to look at my notes bye for now :mrcoolhave fun boys and girls

Congrats Tommy :welldone

Did anyone video it ? Come on get it uploaded >:)

I'm judging by all the happy little icons in your post, that your somewhat pleased with yourself? And so you bloomin well should be! It takes a lot of courage to stand up in front of people (p155ed or not (them not you :))))) Well done Tommy. I hope you are planning on doing it all again then!

Cherish the feeling!

Well done Tommy, every time I read the joy that people write about when they have completed their first gig, it inspires me to do my own. Again, well done.

Yeh, good for you. Next time you will be a lot more relaxed and able to enjoy it more. :)

Well done - that's some achievement:welldone:welldone:welldone

'Way to go'
It gets easier, so go for it :welldone

John.

Hey well done you :welldone:welldone:welldone

Jx

Thomas,
We are so proud of you that the CaSLM has decided to award you the Stan Getz Memorial Medal.

The presentation will be next Sunday in the Croydon Naturist Club, dress is informal.

Looking forward to pinning the medal on your chest.

Thomas,
We are so proud of you that the CaSLM has decided to award you the Stan Getz Memorial Medal.

The presentation will be next Sunday in the Croydon Naturist Club, dress is informal.

Looking forward to pinning the medal on your chest.
last time i was at one off them naturist clubs they told me to do some ironing?do'nt know why

Nice One Tommy:welldone:welldone Well done...:welldone:welldone:welldone

Chris:sax:

Well done, would love to be able to do that! Well maybe one day.....