support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Does the public buy CDs now?

I buy a few CDs from eBay, etc, usually secondhand ones that are much cheaper than the same album on iTunes. I can still rip & burn on my office machine, but can't currently at home ;-/ ( though a standalone CD/DVD USB drive is quite cheap nowadays )

I do wonder what small bands do now to top up their gig income- what do they sign & sell to punters after-show, if not CDs ?

I have shelves full of Cd's---mostly jazz and classical that I rarely touch nowadays. Most of my listening is done at my computer via You Tube Videos and Spotify, and occasionally an MP3 downloaded from Amazon. I also have some of my favorite albums on my iphone for when I am traveling. I almost always listen through quality headphones---Bose or Sennheiser so I can listen at levels I prefer without disturbing my wife.

I say this with love:

None of you qualify as "the public"!

But thanks for all comments, they somehow put things in context.

I myself, far from being "the public", have a big case full of CDs out in the garage. The ones that matter have long been ripped to disk. I probably haven't bought a CD since I last watched a movie in a theatre. The last movie I watched was "On the Beach". (kidding)

I say this with love:

None of you qualify as "the public"!

But thanks for all comments, they somehow put things in context.

I myself, far from being "the public", have a big case full of CDs out in the garage. The ones that matter have long been ripped to disk. I probably haven't bought a CD since I last watched a movie in a theatre. The last movie I watched was "On the Beach". (kidding)

I still watch movies in "Gold Class" theatres (where you can get food and comfy reclining seats). I live in a retirement village where we have our own gold class cinemas, too (although they are closed due to virus restrictions atm).