Computer Speakers

Ivan

Undecided
No their dead easy to fit, just take the back of the pc and plug it in, although I must admit that great bunch of wires sticking out the back had me flummoxed! had to get our keyboard guy to hook everything up.....that was last year, still cant understand it all!
Let me get this straight

Dead easy to fit?

Step One: Buy soundcard
Step Two: Find a keyboard player...

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
We have 3 BOSE systems and they're all superb so go with the BOSE you won't be disappointed especially for that price got to be a bargain ......John

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Jeanette, it all depends on what you want to do with your PC. If you just want to listen then go down the 'Bose' path.
If you want to get in to making your own music then 'powered monitors' are the way to go. As for cost, that's up to you.

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Jeanette, it all depends on what you want to do with your PC. If you just want to listen then go down the 'Bose' path.
If you want to get in to making your own music then 'powered monitors' are the way to go. As for cost, that's up to you.
Just for listening at the moment I think I'm a long way off making my own music :)

Jx

OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Well I went for the Bose, thanks to all for replying.

Much appreciated, just need a box of tissues and I'm heading off to BOM :)

Jx

Reactions: Sue
OP
Jeanette

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I was so pleased with the Bose speakers we have just bought a Bose Solo 15 sound box for the TV actually went looking for a sound bar as some voices on some programmes are really quite muffled, this on a Panasonic too. I didn't know sound boxes existed but got chatting with the salesman and learnt a bit as you do and plumped for this as a 30th wedding anniversary present to ourselves. Now he will be happy listening to telly while I blow my sax. Win win though a pearl necklace might have been nice ;)

Jx

GJ77

I recently bought one of these bluetooth speakers. Great for my laptop; phone etc. Rechargeable too so useful for the garden.

Very good sound quality for the money.

Top Bottom