PPT mouthpieces

R & B, Blues, Soul Blood Sweat & Tears

Saxade

Locality
Tasmania
It's funny how at first hearing I remember the sound but reading the name I couldn't recall them. Proper band. Proper music.

Yea, Great album. Especially liked the contrast with the Satie Gymnopédies flute arrangement at the beginning. Calyton-Thomas lost the plot after he shacked up with James Mason's ex and got swallowed up in the Beverly Hills scene. Too bad as this was certainly a very pro band and had great creative charts.

Yea, Great album. Especially liked the contrast with the Satie Gymnopédies flute arrangement at the beginning. Calyton-Thomas lost the plot after he shacked up with James Mason's ex and got swallowed up in the Beverly Hills scene. Too bad as this was certainly a very pro band and had great creative charts.[/QUOTE

To me Wade I could not understand ...How what I was listening to, back then never really amounted to anything... I was always waiting for this to be come the template of the Band I was going to be in .... instead, we became a Soul Band ..."Ivy Cottage".. went on to come second in the Hodleys Battle Of The bands in Tasmania ..and had a lot of fun.... ;}

I think they made it fairly big time in the USA, but self destructed too soon to make it anywhere else.

I think they made it fairly big time in the USA, but self destructed too soon to make it anywhere else.

Yep, they were very popular with me and my fellow class mates at school. Friday night at the local disco would be guaranteed an outing for their sound!