support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Better Late Than Never, (No not me!)

Lewis.S

:w00t:This is in fact my second post!:w00t:

Hello, all.
I am Lewis and I thought I better say hi!
I may be young, but I have a strong understanding of such an amazing subject!
I am 12 years old, but I have been playing for four years!:)
This my first time as a poster on any forum so be gentle!:D

Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lewis, welcome.
You beat me as I'm 60 but only been playing for two years. A lifetime of music behind me but now wish I had stuck with playing something from about your age. So if I have any worthwhile advice it's keep at it throughout all the distractions of youth.

Wake up Bill, its time for your Camp coffee.
Colin

Hi Colin

I will! I would like a career in music, not all this silly rapping and pop star nonsense, but real music, I would like to be a music teacher! I won't give up anytime soon!

Lewis;}

:w00t:This is in fact my second post!:w00t:

Hello, all.
I am Lewis and I thought I better say hi!
I may be young, but I have a strong understanding of such an amazing subject!
I am 12 years old, but I have been playing for four years!:)
This my first time as a poster on any forum so be gentle!:D

Lewis

Hi Lewis,
I am Bob and just 7 months in learning the tenor sax. I am 55 years old but have seen some great gigs. As Col says keep at it despite the distractions although that can be easier said than done...>:) I have not long been registered but already I have picked up some handy tips. Happy tooting.

Hi Bob

I love the power of Tenor Saxophone, the sax is a great hobby, I play the Alto sax! Though in my local band I use the music services bari sax, people laugh at me because they think it's some kind of comedy, but I show them when I play>:)
7 months goes quick when you learn the sax!

Lewis;}

Hi Lewis, don't let anyone laugh at you just cos your bari is probably bigger than you. If you can blow one of them as well as your alto, then I'm a tad jealous as I've only got an alto and tenor. The tenor is my main horn and I play rock 'n' roll with that but I'd love to have a bari too!
Welcome to the cafe, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hi Pete

Thanks, I don't! I also don't own the Bari, it stays at the music cente, I use it when we meet on Saturdays and for concerts. I have had three terms on it and now it is someone elses go. I can now play my shiny new alto sax!:D
I own an alto sax and a Bb clarinet which I have been learning for 10 months, I making quite good progress because I play the sax, the best thing is my Clarinet teacher says I have no bad habits from the sax!
Lewis;}

God, I wish I had started playing when I was twelve. I've wasted 30 odd years. I might be able to play a tune if I had! LOL.

Welcome along Lewis, we need younger people on here to remind some of them half diminished old gits on here what they've forgotten>:) :D

regards
woody

Hi Lewis,

Due to the fact of your advancing old age, you are already well a head of most of us...if you stick at it, & I'm sure you will, you now have all us oldies to help you get better, we also learn from your questions, great to have you aboard...it's the youngies that keep the oldies young, you know!

Ps....Please still be a normal 12 year old thou!

I'm still trying to be a normal 4 year old!

Cheers
Jimu:mrcool

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom