support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Banjo Accessories.

old git

Tremendous Bore
As some of you are aware I used to do the Folk Clubs with a banjo, mainly but also guitar and Mountain Dulcimer, which we all know is really a psaltry. The banjo and guitar can be capo'd or the tuning changed so that things become easier, as a lazy bugger, that appeals to me. The problem with the banjo proper is that fifth string, retuning either causes a tubby sound or lacerations when the string breaks, and therefore various systems, spikes, sliding capos and the block were invented.

Was delighted to receive notice from Janet Davis Acoustic Music, news of Earl's Suspender Capo. Took me back to the early sixties when my girlfriend complained to me that in the crush of the rush hour tube, some twonk had started to play double bass on her suspenders. Can anyone explain why Earl, presumably Scruggs, should introduce this in the tights age? She got her own back by placing her stiletto heel on his foot and balancing.

As some of you are aware I used to do the Folk Clubs with a banjo, mainly but also guitar and Mountain Dulcimer, which we all know is really a psaltry. The banjo and guitar can be capo'd or the tuning changed so that things become easier, as a lazy bugger, that appeals to me. The problem with the banjo proper is that fifth string, retuning either causes a tubby sound or lacerations when the string breaks, and therefore various systems, spikes, sliding capos and the block were invented.

Was delighted to receive notice from Janet Davis Acoustic Music, news of Earl's Suspender Capo. Took me back to the early sixties when my girlfriend complained to me that in the crush of the rush hour tube, some twonk had started to play double bass on her suspenders. Can anyone explain why Earl, presumably Scruggs, should introduce this in the tights age? She got her own back by placing her stiletto heel on his foot and balancing.
Indeed OG happy memories of those days flares, DA haircuts. And reference your `twonk` They were known as `twangers` however modern usage has dispensed with the overlong nger and substituted a simple `t` (Apologies to forum members for suggesting a word which in normal circumstances would only be heard in a good hearted exchange between `Cage Fighters.) All hail your then ladyfriend for her quite right and proper reaction to this assault on her Hm, Hm, apparel Regds. N.

Back
Top Bottom