support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Amati Kraslice Alto

There is a ton of interesting history about Amati, Keilwerth and how WWII affected them. Amati at one time was producing such saxes, including the one I saw recently, and placing the famous Keilwerth bullseye trademark on the back declaring it to be the best in the world as shown with the attached photo. If you want to read this history you can find it on the bassic sax website.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 202
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but I'm a bit confused regarding these serial number charts as I have a soprano Super Classic with serial number 4597. Does anyone have an idea what year it might be from? Hope it's ok that this is my first post!
Hi, did you get any info? I have a soprano Super Classic with serial number 4634 !!! Should be close to yours...

Hi, did you get any info? I have a soprano Super Classic with serial number 4634 !!! Should be close to yours...
Hello. I’m very sorry I never replied. I guess I got distracted. Are you still playing your Amati soprano? I never did figure out a year of manufacture. I also later bought a Toneking alto dating from around 1946. Again I’m very sorry I never replied last year and I hope you see this post.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom