support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Alto sax buying advice (new starter)

Gabriel

Don't even tell me about it.. The adver was saying two days ago that the auction will end today at 22:30 i went on it at 22 to make sure i haven't been outbidded.. And the auction was ended i am so pissed off about this.. My phone didn't send me any notifications either.. I sent a message to the seller telling hin that i am willing to give him a bit more than 255 because the price is still to low.. I will wait for his answare to see what is the decision.. I didn't had a very good day I suppose..!:(

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Don't even tell me about it.. The adver was saying two days ago that the auction will end today at 22:30 i went on it at 22 to make sure i haven't been outbidded.. And the auction was ended i am so pissed off about this.. My phone didn't send me any notifications either.. I sent a message to the seller telling hin that i am willing to give him a bit more than 255 because the price is still to low.. I will wait for his answare to see what is the decision.. I didn't had a very good day I suppose..!:(
It sounds like he hadn't put a "reserve" price on his auction and "pulled" it because he didn't think he was going to get enough for it. You still have an A1 example in reserve in the Yard Sale...............far safer than buying off eBay as well...............

ellinas

Locality
Athens, Greece
Brrrr these things happen ..... I second Prof's advice.

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
When I last looked it was on £255.00 with just over 3hrs remaining, so i don't think you can end the auction....can you ?
At that price i was tempted myself but er indoors would slaughter me !!

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
When I last looked it was on £255.00 with just over 3hrs remaining, so i don't think you can end the auction....can you ?
At that price i was tempted myself but er indoors would slaughter me !!
Only three hours left? Intriguing......the price of £255 is extremely keen (too keen). What history does the seller have/had?

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
My mistake it was £250. Then the winning bid was placed with seconds remaining, the seller has 100% feedback and looks a reputable seller.

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
My mistake it was £250. Then the winning bid was placed with seconds remaining, the seller has 100% feedback and looks a reputable seller.
So it sold for £250? Or just over? Amazing price.

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
So it sold for £250? Or just over? Amazing price.
No, The last time i visisted it was on £250 and sold with seconds remaining for £255 still a great price

A BARGAIN even with a trip to the tech but the seller has a 100% feedback so probably as described...New

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
No, The last time i visisted it was on £250 and sold with seconds remaining for £255 still a great price

A BARGAIN even with a trip to the tech but the seller has a 100% feedback so probably as described...New
Gobsmacking cheap price!!!! A bargain. They are few and far between but can still be found it appears.....

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
As with all things ebay, you don't know what the winner bid, you may have had to go to 300 or more. But the buyer got a bargain.

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
Top Bottom