Photo contest

alternative to soundcloud

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
Can anyone suggest an easy free alternative to soundcloud?

An is flickr still the best for photos? I am trying to make my life with my website easier.

Thanks

Can anyone suggest an easy free alternative to soundcloud?

An is flickr still the best for photos? I am trying to make my life with my website easier.

Thanks
Morning Al. Good to see you enjoyed Edinburgh. The weather has been good since the weekend.:(

Why not just keep your Myspace updated? or even link from FB? Soundclick is good but the frontend is very clunky to use although the player itself is nice and small.
Soundcloud is now mainly a happy place for tweeting kids on Macbooks but the frontend is a sucker,although the waveform feature is OK as a novelty.

I personally was sick of myspace flash problems on firefox both on Windows 7 and Snowleopard but things seem to have ironed out . well until they break it again. The Radio feature is quite cool too.

Re Myspace status etc. Most of the biggest names in the music industry still retain some presence there and I think that it looks to be on the way back.:mrcool

Morning Al. Good to see you enjoyed Edinburgh. The weather has been good since the weekend.:(
Of course....

Why not just keep your Myspace updated? or even link from FB? Soundclick is good but the frontend is very clunky to use although the player itself is nice and small.

I am using it for my photo albums at the moment. The reason I do not like it too much is that (as most of nowadays websites) is packed of distracting informations and adverts. And they update it without telling me: at some point I had a lot of friends that were just ladies wearing a bikini. Not too professional.

I will check how many tracks I can upload on Myspace: it might be an easy solution.

Back
Top Bottom